1. That a mad man decides to dance naked does not mean that sane men should beat the drums ~ West African proverb.
2.Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. ~ Viktor Frankl
3. Never give in. Never, never, never, never — in nothing, great or small, large or petty — never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. ~ Winston Churchill
4. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment ~Mohanadas Ghandhi
5. It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters. ~Mother Teresa
6. The Kingdom of Heaven is not for the well-meaning: it is for the desperate. ~ James Denney
7. Dear God, get me out of here: let me go somewhere else where I can fight the evil which surrounds me here and which I am forbidden to fight -but do not take from me my anger my indignation at injustice so that I may continue to burn to right it or destroy. ~ Dennis Brutus
Think Truly, Collaborate globally and contribute locally.